Emergency Food and Shelter Program (EFSP)
Phase 36, October 1, 2019 - March 31, 2020
Faulkner County, Arkansas, has been chosen to receive $46,519 to supplement emergency food and shelter programs in the county during EFSP Phase 36. Under the terms of the grant from the National Emergency Food and Shelter Program Board, Faulkner County agencies chosen to receive funds must:
1) be private voluntary non-profits or units of government
2) be eligible to receive Federal funds
3) have an accounting system
4) practice nondiscrimination
5) have demonstrated the capability to deliver emergency food and/or shelter programs
6) if they are a private voluntary organization, have a voluntary board.
Application deadline is July 30, 2019 by 11:59pm (midnight).
Qualifying agencies are urged to apply.
To access the application, please click below: