Natural Disaster

You are here

American Red Cross of Greater Arkansas: Little Rock

401 S. Monroe St. Little Rock, AR 72205


Open Monday-Friday 8:30- 4:30

Chapter Executive: Lori Arnold McFarlane 501-748-1005

Methodist Thrift Shop


570 Griggs St, Clinton, AR 72031

Open Tues and Thurs from 9-4

Assistance to victims of house fires, Van Buren County fire report required

Methodist Church

501-745- 5181

Assistance to victims of house fires

Miss Eva's Helping Hands

3 Russell Road Conway, AR
Provides clothing and supplies for victims who have been through a fire or other diasters.

Project Surge

501-592-1380 David Holcomb

Providing assistance for folks in need

Red Cross

501-428-4682 - LEAVE A MESSAGE with your ADDRESS

Food, clothing, and shelter to those affected by a home fire or disaster

The Salvation Army

950 Carson Cove #109, Conway, AR 72034

Disaster assistance and services are offered 501-329-1712