Become a Stuff the Bus Partner
We need your help! As a partner, we value the relationship we have with you and your employees. We want to build on that through getting your business involved with Stuff the Bus! This is a program United Way hosts in the community that benefits ALL school districts in Faulkner and Perry Counties. We collect school supplies from July 24st-August 4th in businesses throughout the community and then on the 5th, we will be in front of Dave Ward & Hwy 65 Walmart encouraging shoppers on tax free weekend, to help out students in the community!
How does this look for you and your business/organization? If you choose to be a Stuff the Bus partner you would…
- Set a box up in your business for school supplies to be collected
- Encourage your employees to bring supplies (provide incentives like jeans day or 15 minutes off early on Friday)
- Encourage your customers/clients to get involved! (you could do a drawing for a gift card with all the names of customers who participated)
- Schedule a picture in front of your location with some of the school supplies that we will share on our facebook page website and newspaper
- Encourage a volunteer day with your employees where they help us Stuff the Bus in front of Walmart on Dave Ward and on Hwy 65 on August 5th
- Tell everyone you know to help!
- “Like” us on facebook to keep up to date with different ways to volunteer and give back to the community