United Way improves lives by mobilizing the caring power of communities.
We will build a stronger nation by mobilizing our communities to improve people's lives.
To do this we will:
- Energize and inspire people to make a difference.
- Craft human care agendas within and across our community.
- Build coalitions around those agendas.
- Increase investments in these agendas by expanding and diversifying our own development efforts and supporting those of others.
- Measure, communicate and learn from the impact of our efforts.
- Reflect the diversity of the community we serve.
These goals are ambitious, but with your help, and by utilizing our core strengths — a national network, committed partners and public engagement capacity — we can achieve them.
- Catalytic Leadership
What is United Way?
We are a local nonprofit organization that brings our community together and focuses resources on the critical human care needs in the area. By partnering with government, businesses, nonprofits and individuals we are able to monitor the needs of our community and respond quickly as issues and opportunities arise. As a convener, collaborator, monetary provider and leader in addressing health and human service issues, United Way of Central Arkansas fulfills a unique role in making our community a better place.