COVID-19 Micro Grant Application Link:
Applications will be accepted until funds are no longer available.
2020 Spring Grant Application Process:
Applications Accepted until 11:59 p.m. April 10, 2020
- To Apply click the button below that says 2020 Spring Grant Application.
- Download the fillable pdf form.
- Complete the application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Grants must be received by 11:59 CTS on April 1 to be considered for funding.
Grant requests for $5,000 or below will not be considered for this grant cycle. Please check back in September to apply for a mini-grant.
2020 Spring Grant Eligibility Requirements:
United Way of Central Arkansas is accepting grant applications for the 2020/2021 grant year.
To be eligible for allocation consideration from the United Way of Central Arkansas Investment Grant,
your agency must meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Provide a human service to residents of Faulkner, Perry, Van Buren County, and/or Conway County.
- The organization must be recognized by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) as a tax-exempt organization under 26 U.S. Code 501(c) 3 and to which contributions are tax deductible pursuant to 26 U.S.C. 170(c)(2) and the organization is classified as a public charity under U.S.C. 509(a). A copy of the most recent IRS Determination Letter will be required.
- File IRS form 990, or pro forma IRS for 990 and show copy of such filing for a period ending no more than 18 months prior to January 2019.
- Have a Certified Public Accountant conduct an audit every other year. The audit must include a management letter and if need be, an action plan for rectifying any deficiencies noted in the management letter.
- Have an active local Board of Directors or Advisory Board (Residing in Faulkner, Perry Van Buren, and/or Conway County).
- Have a policy of non-discrimination (board, staff, volunteers and clients).
- Procure and maintain valid and adequate policies of insurance regarding fire, loss, casualty, indemnity, and general and professional liability if applicable.
- Have written policies on Board Membership and Governance in bylaws.
- Have at least one part time or full time paid employee.
- List of Board of Directors meeting dates during the past 12 months when a quorum was present and the month that you elect new board members.
- Have an overall agency operating budget.